Wednesday 19 October 2011

Get ready for the Festive season!

Yesterday I went to do some holiday shopping in Cape Town. I couldn't believe that all the shops were completely decked out with all their Christmas decorations already! Wow! And Christmas is only 2 months away!

Well I guess everyone is getting ready for the Festive season. I've been helping my mom with some Christmas sewing kits she is making to sell. She is going to sell them at the Cape Embroiders Guild Exhibition. She has created the cutest little Christmas stocking pattern & has made up kits with all the stitch instructions & diagrams to help beginners (like me!)

When my stocking is finished it is going to look like this little one here - how cute! Good luck with the sale of the kits, Mom!

Visit my Mom's page here (and then you may need to scroll up a bit....)

No comments:

Post a Comment